Jared started as an appraiser with WT Appraisal in January 2015. He is an Authorized
Texas Real Estate Appraiser Trainee.
Jared is an active member of
South Side Baptist Church. He has also held several different positions for First Finacial Bankshares.
- Authorized Texas Real Estate Appraiser Trainee, No. 1340873
- Credit Risk and Lending
Certified designation, The Risk Management Association, 2013.
- Bachelor of Sciences, Agriculture
and Applied Economics, Texas Tech University, Lubbock, Texas, December 2011, Cum Laude.
of Business Administration, General Business, Texas Tech University, Lubbock, Texas, December 2011.
- Completed Course Work and Continuing Education:
Basic Appraisal Principles - McKissock School of Appraisal
Appraisal Procedures - McKissock School of Appraisal Education
National Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal
Practice - McKissock School of Appraisal Education
Supervisor-Trainee Course for Texas - McKissock School
of Appraisal Education
Farm and Ranch Appraisal - Texas Tech University
- Appraiser, WT Appraisal, Inc., Abilene, Texas, January 2015-present
- Senior Credit Analyst,
Independent Bank, McKinney, TX, June 2014-January 2015
- Commercial Loan Officer / Assistant Vice
President, First Financial Bank, Stephenville, TX, July 2013-June 2014
- Loan Review Analyst,
First Financial Bankshares, Abilene, TX, January 2013-July 2013
- Credit Analyst, First Financial
Bankshares, Abilene, TX, January 2012-January 2013
Scope of Assignments
- Office / Warehouse properties
- Industrial subdivisions
- Vacant Land
- Farms (Irrigated
- Ranches (100 acres to 4,500 acres)
- Retail Properties
- Grain Elevators